Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Moby Dick (1956)
- "Moby Dick"
- Part 2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Ethan Hawke
- Part 1 (2011) TV episode, Played by Ethan Hawke
- Age of the Dragons (2011) Played by David Morgan
... aka "The White Dragons" - Philippines (English title) (new title)
- 2010: Moby Dick (2010) (V) Played by Adam Grimes (as Lt. Commander Starbuck)
- Capitaine Achab (2007) Played by Jacques Bonnaffé
... aka "Captain Ahab" - International (English title) (festival title)
- Capitaine Achab (2004) Played by Aymeric Descrêpes
- Animated Epics: Moby Dick (2000) (TV) Played by William Hootkins (as Starbucks)
- "Moby Dick" Played by Ted Levine
- Episode #1.2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Ted Levine
- Episode #1.1 (1998) TV episode, Played by Ted Levine
- Moby Dick (1978) Played by Jack Aranson
- Moby Dick (1956) Played by Leo Genn
... aka "Herman Melville's Moby Dick" - USA (complete title)
- Moby Dick Rehearsed (1955) (TV) Played by Patrick McGoohan
- Moby Dick (1954) (TV) Played by Hugh O'Brian
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Moby Dick (#3.34)" - USA (anthology series)
- Moby Dick (1930) Played by Tom O'Brien
Captain Ahab: Aye, harpoons do like stuck in him like so many corkscrews. Aye, his spout is big, like Nantucket wheat. Aye, by death and devils, the white whale is Moby-Dick, if Moby-Dick you see!
Starbuck: Captain Ahab, was it not Moby-Dick that cut off thy leg?
Captain Ahab: Aye, Mr. Starbuck. Aye, my hearties all. It was Moby-Dick that dismantled me, that reaped off my leg like a mower a blade of grass and left me with this dead stump I stand on. For forever and a day I shall chase that white whale.
See more »