Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Father Mapple (Character)
from Moby Dick (1956)
- "Moby Dick"
- Part 2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Donald Sutherland
- Part 1 (2011) TV episode, Played by Donald Sutherland
- "Moby Dick" (1998) TV series Played by Gregory Peck
- Moby Dick (1978) Played by Jack Aranson
- Moby Dick (1956) Played by Orson Welles
... aka "Herman Melville's Moby Dick" - USA (complete title)
- Moby Dick Rehearsed (1955) (TV) Played by Orson Welles
Father Mapple: Delight is to him who coming to day him down can say, "O Father, mortal or immortal, here I die. I have striven to be Thine, more than to be this world's. Yet this is nothing. I leave eternity to Thee. For what is man, that he should live out the lifetime of his God?" See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.