Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Juliet O'Hara (Character)
from "Psych" (2006)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 128)|
- The Break-Up (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Lawson
- A Nightmare on State Street (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Lawson
- A Touch of Sweevil (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Lawson
- Shawn and Gus Truck Things Up (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Lawson
- 1967: A Psych Odyssey (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Lawson
Juliet O'Hara: [answers the phone] Shawn!
Shawn Spencer: This call is to say goodbye.
Juliet O'Hara: Shawn, are you okay?
Burton 'Gus' Guster: [behind Juliet] Try to get anything: a location...
Juliet O'Hara: Shawn, where are you?
Shawn Spencer: Don't... don't ask me any questions, 'cause I can't say anything else. If you care about me, you'll understand.
Juliet O'Hara: [sits down] I'm listening.
Shawn Spencer: We're not going to be able to have... much of a future anymore, but... back at where we were, I'll be there, okay?
Juliet O'Hara: Back... I don't know what that means, Shawn. What are you talking about?
Shawn Spencer: The wind chimes that I got you for your birthday... every time you hear them from now on, that'll be me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.