Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Juliet O'Hara (Character)
from "Psych" (2006)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 130)|
- The Break-Up (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Lawson
- A Nightmare on State Street (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Lawson
- A Touch of Sweevil (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Lawson
- Shawn and Gus Truck Things Up (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Lawson
- 1967: A Psych Odyssey (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Lawson
Juliet O'Hara: Well, Lassiter's really got your goat, huh?
Shawn Spencer: Yeah, he does, and I want it back. God knows what he's doing to that poor thing.
Juliet O'Hara: You don't really believe in love curses, do you?
Shawn Spencer: Jules, I'm a psychic, I have to remain open to any number of - why? Do you?
Juliet O'Hara: Well, I think that everyone who's looking for a soul mate may at one time feel that there are outside forces conspiring against them.
[Shawn moves towards her]
Juliet O'Hara: Shawn, what are you doing?
[Shawn flashes on a nail beside her]
Shawn Spencer: It wasn't a curse.
[Pulls nail out]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.