Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Shorty Kellems (Character)
from "The Beverly Hillbillies" (1962)
- "The Beverly Hillbillies"
... aka "Mornin' Beverly Hillbillies" - USA (daytime version title)
- Shorty to the Rescue (1970) TV episode, Played by Shug Fisher
- Welcome to the Family (1970) TV episode, Played by Shug Fisher
- Hotel for Women (1970) TV episode, Played by Shug Fisher
- Annul That Marriage (1970) TV episode, Played by Shug Fisher
- The Wedding (1970) TV episode, Played by Shug Fisher
Jed Clampett: So, you called Elverna?
Shorty Kellems: Yep. I told her I heard about her fixin' up the hotel and I asked her if she'd sell the hotel to me.
Shad: What did she say?
Shorty Kellems: She said, no she wouldn't. She said business was good and the hotel was full of traveling salesmen. Then I asked her if it was true she had won a beauty contest. She said it was.
Jed Clampett: See?
Shorty Kellems: Then I offered her a $200 profit and she still said no. So, we got to dickering back and forth and forth to back and finally she said to me, "Shorty Kellams" she said, "The only way you'll ever get your hands on this hotel again is if you marry me."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.