Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Milburn Drysdale (Character)
from "The Beverly Hillbillies" (1962)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- The Beverly Hillbillies (1993) Played by Dabney Coleman
- "The Beverly Hillbillies"
... aka "Mornin' Beverly Hillbillies" - USA (daytime version title)
- Jethro Returns (1971) TV episode, Played by Raymond Bailey
- The Clampetts Meet Robert Audubon Getty Crockett (1971) TV episode, Played by Raymond Bailey
- Love Finds Jane Hathaway (1971) TV episode, Played by Raymond Bailey
- Elly, the Secretary (1971) TV episode, Played by Raymond Bailey
- Elly, the Working Girl (1971) TV episode, Played by Raymond Bailey
Milburn Drysdale: How are things at the Clampetts?
Mr. Pinckney: Mr. Drysdale, sir, in my 40 years as a butler, I have served in some unique households and run athwart some bizarre families, but the Clampetts, sir, if I may use one of their own curious expressions, take the rag off the bush.
Milburn Drysdale: Well now, I warned you it wouldn't exactly be smooth sailing.
Mr. Pinckney: To be precise, sir, you said you could only promise me blood, sweat, tears, and money.
Milburn Drysdale: Right.
Mr. Pinckney: I've had the blood, sweat, and tears, now I should like the money.
Jane Hathaway: You're leaving the Clampetts?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.