Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jed Clampett (Character)
from "The Beverly Hillbillies" (1962)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)|
- The Beverly Hillbillies (1993) Played by Jim Varney
- The Return of the Beverly Hillbillies (1981) (TV) Played by Buddy Ebsen
- "The Beverly Hillbillies"
... aka "Mornin' Beverly Hillbillies" - USA (daytime version title)
- Jethro Returns (1971) TV episode, Played by Buddy Ebsen
- The Clampetts Meet Robert Audubon Getty Crockett (1971) TV episode, Played by Buddy Ebsen
- Love Finds Jane Hathaway (1971) TV episode, Played by Buddy Ebsen
- Elly, the Secretary (1971) TV episode, Played by Buddy Ebsen
- Elly, the Working Girl (1971) TV episode, Played by Buddy Ebsen
Jed Clampett: So, you called Elverna?
Shorty Kellems: Yep. I told her I heard about her fixin' up the hotel and I asked her if she'd sell the hotel to me.
Shad: What did she say?
Shorty Kellems: She said, no she wouldn't. She said business was good and the hotel was full of traveling salesmen. Then I asked her if it was true she had won a beauty contest. She said it was.
Jed Clampett: See?
Shorty Kellems: Then I offered her a $200 profit and she still said no. So, we got to dickering back and forth and forth to back and finally she said to me, "Shorty Kellams" she said, "The only way you'll ever get your hands on this hotel again is if you marry me."
See more »