Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Richard Webber (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 113 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 101)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- It Only Gets Much Worse (2017) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- None of Your Business (2017) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- Jukebox Hero (2017) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- You Can Look (But You'd Better Not Touch) (2017) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- You Haven't Done Nothin' (2016) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- "Private Practice"
- Ex-Life (2009) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- In Which We Meet Addison, a Nice Girl from Somewhere Else (2007) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
Dr. Richard Webber: [to Derek] Nothing we do can stop death. We can hold it at bay every now and then, but everyone dies and that's not on us.
Dr. Derek Shepherd: I took a pregnant woman in for a simple surgery and I botched it. That is on me. I should feel badly about that and you should feel badly while I was out here, you sent Meredith out here expectation a ring. Why would you do that? Why in God's name would you do that?
Dr. Richard Webber: I was trying to help. She didn't want to come. She wanted to leave you out here alone. I was trying to help, Derek.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.