Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Richard Webber (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 58 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 618)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Things We Lost in the Fire (2015) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- Something Against You (2015) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- The Me Nobody Knows (2015) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (2015) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- Old Time Rock and Roll (2015) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- "Private Practice"
- Ex-Life (2009) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
- In Which We Meet Addison, a Nice Girl from Somewhere Else (2007) TV episode, Played by James Pickens Jr.
[Room is filled with noisy children, playing, which continues throughout the scene]
Dr. Meredith Grey: Tim Epstein, 38, fell off the roof of his house.
[One of his children is sitting on him, sticking a fake lizard to his forehead]
Tim Epstein: I was, uh, stringing Hanumas lights and a shingle came loose.
Dr. Isobel 'Izzie' Stevens: Hanumas?
Tim Epstein: Hanumas. Christmukkah. We go all out.
Dr. Isobel 'Izzie' Stevens: [Smiling] Awesome.
Mrs. Epstein: He fell twelve feet.
Tim Epstein: The good news is, my head broke my fall.
[One of the children flings a fake lizard, which hits Derek in the face, who smiles in surprise]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.