Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Cooper Freedman (Character)
from "Private Practice" (2007)
|Photos (See all 56 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 166)|
- "Private Practice"
- In Which We Say Goodbye (2013) TV episode, Played by Paul Adelstein
- Full Release (2013) TV episode, Played by Paul Adelstein
- Good Fries Are Hard to Come By (2013) TV episode, Played by Paul Adelstein
- Georgia on My Mind (2012) TV episode, Played by Paul Adelstein
- I'm Fine (2012) TV episode, Played by Paul Adelstein
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- The Other Side of This Life: Part 2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Paul Adelstein
- The Other Side of This Life: Part 1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Paul Adelstein
- Private Practice: The Practice of Parenthood (2012) (V) Played by Paul Adelstein
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey's Anatomy to Private Practice (2007) (TV) Played by Paul Adelstein
Dr. Violet Turner: Sam you gotta do something.
Dr. Sam Bennett: Ya... what ME?
Dr. Violet Turner: This divorce is killing us. You need to apologize
Dr. Pete Finch: Just say you're wrong for walking out so we can go back to being a happy family.
Dr. Violet Turner: Yeah
Dr. Sam Bennett: I never... I... I didn't... I am not apologizing to her. She's the one. Noami hires Addison and then moves her in right next door to me. I saw her naked this morning.
Dr. Cooper Freedman: You saw her naked?
Dr. Pete Finch: She looked good naked?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.