Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Callie Torres (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 96 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 310)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Family Affair (2016) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- At Last (2016) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Mama Tried (2016) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side (2016) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Trigger Happy (2016) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
Dr. Arizona Robbins: I don't see things. So maybe I just don't get what's going on with you or why you're so mad, but I do think it's awesome. I think that George joining the army is awesome.
Dr. Callie Torres: Um, shut up.
Dr. Arizona Robbins: Um, no. You asked me who I was. I am a person who thinks that what George is doing is dangerous and terrifying and brave. He's going to serve his country. He's going to risk his life to save the men and women who make it possible for you and I to sleep safely in our beds. I'm a person who thinks that that is brave. And I am a person who stood in an airplane hanger and watched them unload my brother's body in a coffin
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.