Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Callie Torres (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 81 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 493)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Fear (of the Unknown) (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Change of Heart (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Go It Alone (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- 2012 Dalmatians/Grey's in Anime (2010) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey's Anatomy to Private Practice (2007) (TV) Played by Sara Ramirez
- Getting Into Grey's Anatomy (2006) (TV) Played by Sara Ramirez
Dr. Callie Torres: [to George's mom] I used to believe in God, and marriage, and heaven and hell.
Louise O'Malley: But you don't anymore?
Dr. Callie Torres: I believe in love, and second chances. And that even though George wasn't the one for me, it was okay that I believed that he was because, well, for a little while, at least, I got to be an O'Malley. And I really loved being an O'Malley.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.