Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Callie Torres (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 81 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 503)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Risk (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Could We Start Again, Please? (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Don't Let's Start (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Bend & Break (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Only Mama Knows (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- 2012 Dalmatians/Grey's in Anime (2010) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey's Anatomy to Private Practice (2007) (TV) Played by Sara Ramirez
- Grey's Anatomy: Come Rain or Shine (2007) (TV) Played by Sara Ramirez
- Grey's Anatomy: Every Moment Counts (2007) (TV) Played by Sara Ramirez
- Grey's Anatomy: Complications of the Heart (2006) (TV) Played by Sara Ramirez
- Getting Into Grey's Anatomy (2006) (TV) Played by Sara Ramirez
Dr. Callie Torres: The man flew 3,000 miles to make me straight. With a priest! I'm lucky they didn't march into the ER swinging incense all hepped up for an exorcism.
Dr. Arizona Robbins: Are you done yet?
Dr. Callie Torres: Am I... No! He came here to disinfect you from my life, you don't find that abhorrent?
Dr. Arizona Robbins: I do! But...
Dr. Callie Torres: There is no but. Oh what, you're going to tell me you get where he's coming from?
Dr. Arizona Robbins: Maybe you should try and talk to him.
Dr. Callie Torres: I have nothing to say! If he wants to throw away our relationship after 30 years then that's his decision.
Dr. Arizona Robbins: He hasn't done anything here; you're the one who changed the game.
Dr. Callie Torres: You didn't expect a little understanding when you came out to your parents?
Dr. Arizona Robbins: I... I never had boyfriends. Ever. I had a poster on my wall of Cindy Crawford, and it wasn't just looking at her mole. It wasn't news to my mom when I brought somebody home named Joanne. But you... you dated men your whole life, you loved men. You even married one! You're talking about 30 years of relationship, you know, he's been consistent for 30 years. And all of a sudden you're a whole new girl. So, cut him some slack. Sit down and have a conversation. Give him room to be a little shocked.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.