Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Callie Torres (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 81 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 496)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- I Must Have Lost It on the Wind (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Fear (of the Unknown) (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- Change of Heart (2014) TV episode, Played by Sara Ramirez
- 2012 Dalmatians/Grey's in Anime (2010) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey's Anatomy to Private Practice (2007) (TV) Played by Sara Ramirez
- Getting Into Grey's Anatomy (2006) (TV) Played by Sara Ramirez
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: So George... he's really, really your type, huh?
Dr. Callie Torres: You don't see him
Dr. Callie Torres: Either of you. You don't see him. He's just... He's just George to you. He's... He's just O'Malley. Your roommate...
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: You don't have to get all up...
Dr. Callie Torres: He makes my world stop. George O'Malley is sweet and kind and smart and strong and he makes my world stop. So you shut up about him.
Dr. Callie Torres: [Turns to Meridith, who's taking out her anger on a removed plaster leg cast] Don't forget to clean it up. When you've finished smashing.
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: [Turning to Meredith] Holy Crap! George is her McDreamy!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.