Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Miranda Bailey (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 62 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 100)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Episode #13.13 (2017) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Episode #13.12 (2017) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Episode #13.11 (2017) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- You Can Look (But You'd Better Not Touch) (2017) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- You Haven't Done Nothin' (2016) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- "Private Practice"
- Right Here, Right Now (2009) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Ex-Life (2009) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
Dr. Cristina Yang: Which surgeon are we going to have to suck up to today?
Dr. Miranda Bailey: That would be me.
Dr. Cristina Yang: Dr. Bailey?
Dr. Miranda Bailey: I've been gone two weeks. Two weeks! And you ran off two residents. I've got people phoning me at home, screaming, telling me my interns are Rosemary's babies! Nobody wants you! Do you think I have time for this? I am pregnant! I'm supposed to be on bedrest! I'm supposed to be growing a human being. I am supposed to be calm! Do I look calm to you! Did I raise you fools to be pariahs!
Dr. George O'Malley: [Hugging Dr. Bailey] You're back!
Dr. Miranda Bailey: I am not back.
Dr. George O'Malley: You're not?
Dr. Miranda Bailey: [Smacks him] Get off me!
[an ambulance roles up]
Dr. Miranda Bailey: Yang, Karev, Grey, stay in here and wait for the incoming case. O'Malley, page Addison Shepherd. Stevens, get a wheelchair.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.