Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Miranda Bailey (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 57 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 496)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Fear (of the Unknown) (2014) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right (2014) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (2014) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Change of Heart (2014) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Go It Alone (2014) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Jacks the Giant Slayers/The Most Beautiful Voice (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
- "Private Practice"
- Right Here, Right Now (2009) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Ex-Life (2009) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey's Anatomy to Private Practice (2007) (TV) Played by Chandra Wilson
- Getting Into Grey's Anatomy (2006) (TV) Played by Chandra Wilson
Dr. Miranda Bailey: [Bailey and Meredith meet Dr. Kent, the sub attending from Mercy West, on Thanksgiving] Dr Kent?
Dr Kent: Yes?
Dr. Miranda Bailey: I'm the surgical resident assisting you today. I know you're subbing in from Mercy West, so if there's anything I can do to help you ...
Dr Kent: Look I'm only here for one day and I don't need my ass kissed. All I need is to tell you what to do and you do it. And I don't like mistakes.
Dr. Miranda Bailey: I don't make mistakes
Dr Kent: Whatever, there's only one resident I want in my OR; a guy they call The Nazi. Do you know him?
Dr. Miranda Bailey: The Nazi?
[Bailey herself is the Nazi]
Dr Kent: He gets a great word of mouth, stellar rep, balls the size of Texas?
Dr. Miranda Bailey: That big? Sounds like an impressively talented man, this 'Nazi.'
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.