Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Miranda Bailey (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 57 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 496)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Fear (of the Unknown) (2014) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right (2014) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (2014) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Change of Heart (2014) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Go It Alone (2014) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Jacks the Giant Slayers/The Most Beautiful Voice (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
- "Private Practice"
- Right Here, Right Now (2009) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Ex-Life (2009) TV episode, Played by Chandra Wilson
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey's Anatomy to Private Practice (2007) (TV) Played by Chandra Wilson
- Getting Into Grey's Anatomy (2006) (TV) Played by Chandra Wilson
Dr. Miranda Bailey: If they're dead or dying when they come through those doors, you hump and hump hard, why?
Dr. George O'Malley: For the experience.
Dr. Miranda Bailey: Ah, no, what else, there's something more.
[He doesn't answer]
Dr. Miranda Bailey: And you think on that, you'll get it, it'll come to you.
Dr. George O'Malley: Why do we hump on every dead or dying patient that comes through those doors?
Nurse Olivia Harper: Experience?
Dr. George O'Malley: So we can tell their family that we did everything we could.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.