Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Alex Karev (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 90 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 496)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Fear (of the Unknown) (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Change of Heart (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Go It Alone (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- "Private Practice"
- Ex-Life (2009) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey's Anatomy to Private Practice (2007) (TV) Played by Justin Chambers
- Getting Into Grey's Anatomy (2006) (TV) Played by Justin Chambers
Dr. George O'Malley: [the interns are each monitoring a newborn quintuplet] I have the best quint. Lucy. She just smiled at me.
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: She's nine hours old, George.
Dr. George O'Malley: I'm saying, there are five babies here, and clearly *mine* is the advanced one.
Dr. Meredith Grey: Charlotte's smart. She's got wrinkles on her forehead. Very serious.
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: OK. A: this is not a competition. And B: my quint kicks your quints asses. Emily's strong, she won't let go of my finger.
Dr. Cristina Yang: Hey, Julie has her organs on the *outside* of her body and she's still alive, thank you!
Dr. Alex Karev: Kate's the best one.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.