Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Alex Karev (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 90 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 493)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Fear (of the Unknown) (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Change of Heart (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Go It Alone (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- "Private Practice"
- Ex-Life (2009) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey's Anatomy to Private Practice (2007) (TV) Played by Justin Chambers
- Getting Into Grey's Anatomy (2006) (TV) Played by Justin Chambers
Dr. Meredith Grey: What are you guys doing up?
Dr. Izzie Stevens, Dr. Alex Karev: [Izzie is frosting rice crispy treats and Kerev is carving a pumpkin] Couldn't sleep.
Dr. Izzie Stevens: [Meredith pours her mother's ashes into a ziplock black] What is that?
Dr. Meredith Grey: My mother.
Dr. Alex Karev: Happy freaking Halloween.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.