Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Alex Karev (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 90 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 493)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Fear (of the Unknown) (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Change of Heart (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Go It Alone (2014) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- "Private Practice"
- Ex-Life (2009) TV episode, Played by Justin Chambers
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey's Anatomy to Private Practice (2007) (TV) Played by Justin Chambers
- Getting Into Grey's Anatomy (2006) (TV) Played by Justin Chambers
Dr. Mark Sloan: [the night shift doctors, Karev, Grey, little Grey, Kepner, Avery, arrive at the hospital yawning] Did you just yawn? Was that a yawn?
Dr. Teddy Altman: Don't tell us you're tired after getting to sleep all day.
Dr. April Kepner: It's not as easy as it sounds.
Dr. Miranda Bailey: Not easy? Not... When I was a resident, I actually worked for a living. I did every other night call for five years.
Dr. Robert Stark: There were days I didn't go home for 72 hours. I loved it.
Dr. Alex Karev: As you trudged through the snow while you whittled your own scalpels.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.