Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. George O'Malley (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 38 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 310)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Here's to Future Days (2009) TV episode, Played by T.R. Knight
- Now or Never (2009) TV episode, Played by T.R. Knight
- What a Difference a Day Makes (2009) TV episode, Played by T.R. Knight
- No Good at Saying Sorry (One More Chance) (2009) TV episode, Played by T.R. Knight
- Sweet Surrender (2009) TV episode, Played by T.R. Knight
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: I cut the L-VAD wire.
Dr. Meredith Grey: Actually, I cut the L-VAD wire.
Dr. George O'Malley: No, I did it. I'm the one who cut the wire.
[pause, Christina remains silent and George gives her a nudge]
Christina Yang: Fine. I cut the L-vad wire.
Dr. Alex Karev: I didn't do anything I'm totally innocent.
[everyone starts yelling at Alex, except Dr. Webber]
Dr. Richard Webber: People! I know who did this so you might as well come clean. I know!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.