Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Izzie Stevens (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 97 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 310)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Suicide Is Painless (2010) TV episode, Played by Katherine Heigl
- Push (2010) TV episode, Played by Katherine Heigl
- Perfect Little Accident (2010) TV episode, Played by Katherine Heigl
- The Time Warp (2010) TV episode, Played by Katherine Heigl
- Valentine's Day Massacre (2010) TV episode, Played by Katherine Heigl
[Bailey who is pregnant, is rubbing her stomach and has labored breaths as she walks through the halls of the hospital. The interns are talking as they follow her]
Dr. George O'Malley: Look at her belly. She's almost as wide as she is tall.
Dr. Meredith Grey: Are her ankles swollen? Is that why she's waddling?
Dr. Isobel 'Izzie' Stevens: What's gonna happen to us when she goes on leave?
Dr. Cristina Yang: She's going on leave?
Dr. Meredith Grey: What do you think happens when people push babies out of their vagina?
Dr. George O'Malley: Do you think we're going to get a new resident?
Dr. Alex Karev: Nah. They'll probably just let us wander around unattended. See how much damage we can do.
Dr. Isobel 'Izzie' Stevens: Yeah, well, you would know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.