Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Buchanan (Character)
from The Great Gatsby (1974)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Great Gatsby (2013) Played by Joel Edgerton
- The Great Gatsby in Five Minutes (2011) Played by Andrew Wilson
- The Great Gatsby (2000) (TV) Played by Martin Donovan
- The Great Gatsby (1974) Played by Bruce Dern
- "Playhouse 90"
- The Great Gatsby (1958) TV episode, Played by Phillip Reed
- "Robert Montgomery Presents"
- The Great Gatsby (1955) TV episode, Played by John Newland
- The Great Gatsby (1949) Played by Barry Sullivan (as Tom Buchanaan)
- The Great Gatsby (1926) Played by Hale Hamilton
Daisy Buchanan: [looking at her bruised finger] Oh, look. I hurt it. Tom did it. Oh, you did do it even if you didn't mean to. That's what I get for marrying a brute like you. A great hulking specimen of a man.
Tom Buchanan: I hate the word 'hulking'. Even in kidding.
Daisy Buchanan: Hulking.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.