Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Buchanan (Character)
from The Great Gatsby (1974)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Great Gatsby (2013) Played by Joel Edgerton
- The Great Gatsby in Five Minutes (2011) Played by Andrew Wilson
- The Great Gatsby (2000) (TV) Played by Martin Donovan
- The Great Gatsby (1974) Played by Bruce Dern
- "Playhouse 90"
- The Great Gatsby (1958) TV episode, Played by Phillip Reed
- "Robert Montgomery Presents"
- The Great Gatsby (1955) TV episode, Played by John Newland
- The Great Gatsby (1949) Played by Barry Sullivan (as Tom Buchanaan)
- The Great Gatsby (1926) Played by Hale Hamilton
Tom Buchanan: Daisy, can't you see who this guy is, with his house and his parties and his fancy clothes? He is just a front for Wolfsheim, a gangster, to get his claws into respectable folk like Walter Chase.
Jay Gatsby: The only respectable thing about you, old sport, is your money. Your money, that's it. Now I've just as much as you. That means we're equal.
Tom Buchanan: Oh, no. No. We're different. I am. They are.
[points to Daisy]
Tom Buchanan: She is. We're all different from you. You see, we were born different. It's in our blood. And nothing that you do or say or steal... or dream up can ever change that. A girl like Daisy...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.