Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jay Gatsby (Character)
from The Great Gatsby (1974)
|Photos (See all 34 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Great Batsby/Big Time Gold Rush (2013) TV episode, Played by Chris Cox
- The Great Gatsby (2013) Played by Leonardo DiCaprio / Callan McAuliffe (as Teen Jay Gatsby)
- "Remix the Movies"
- Great Gatsby Remix (2013) TV episode, Played by Evan Gregory
- "Literally Dysfunctional"
- The Mouth of the Wolf, or The End of the World (2012) TV episode, Played by John Winscher
- Never Can Tell What Lies Ahead (2012) TV episode, Played by John Winscher
- The Id, the Ego, and the Fictitious (2012) TV episode, Played by John Winscher
- The Great Gatsby in Five Minutes (2011) Played by Jay Hernandez
- "American Masters"
- Novel Reflections: The American Dream (2007) TV episode, Played by Christopher Randolph
- The Great Gatsby (2000) (TV) Played by Toby Stephens
- The Great Gatsby (1974) Played by Robert Redford
- "Playhouse 90"
- The Great Gatsby (1958) TV episode, Played by Robert Ryan
- "Robert Montgomery Presents"
- The Great Gatsby (1955) TV episode, Played by Robert Montgomery
- The Great Gatsby (1949) Played by Alan Ladd
- The Great Gatsby (1926) Played by Warner Baxter
Jay Gatsby: Summer's almost over. It's sad, isn't it? Makes you want to - I don't know - reach out and hold it back.
Nick Carraway: There'll be other summers.
Jay Gatsby: [Turning to Nick] How 'bout a swim?
Nick Carraway: Maybe later.
Jay Gatsby: Hrmm.
Nick Carraway: I'll give you a call - around noon?
Jay Gatsby: Fine, old sport. I'll be at the pool.
[Jay watches Nick walk away for a moment before calling out to him]
Jay Gatsby: Nick? Thank you.
Nick Carraway: [Nick nods and then continues on his way. But then he suddenly turns back] They're a rotten crowd. You're worth the whole damn bunch put together.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.