Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nick Carraway (Character)
from The Great Gatsby (1974)
|Photos (See all 26 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Great Batsby/Big Time Gold Rush (2013) TV episode, Played by Eric Artell
- The Great Gatsby (2013) Played by Tobey Maguire
- The Great Gatsby in Five Minutes (2011) Played by Dileep Rao
- "American Masters"
- Novel Reflections: The American Dream (2007) TV episode, Played by Ross Gibby
- The Great Gatsby (2000) (TV) Played by Paul Rudd
- The Great Gatsby (1974) Played by Sam Waterston
- "Playhouse 90"
- The Great Gatsby (1958) TV episode, Played by Rod Taylor
- "Robert Montgomery Presents"
- The Great Gatsby (1955) TV episode, Played by Lee Bowman
- The Great Gatsby (1949) Played by Macdonald Carey (as Nicholas 'Nick' Carraway)
- The Great Gatsby (1926) Played by Neil Hamilton
Nick Carraway: The history of that summer really begins when I drove across the bay to the more fashionable East Egg to have dinner with the Buchanans. Daisy was my second cousin once removed and I'd known Tom in college. His family was enormously wealthy and he'd been one of the most powerful ends that ever played football at Yale. He and Daisy had spent a year in France drifting aimlessly among the rich. "This was to be a permanent move," Daisy told me over the telephone. But I didn't believe her. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.