Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Walter Findlay (Character)
from "All in the Family" (1971)
- Maude's Big Move: Part 3 (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Macy
- Maude's Big Move: Part 2 (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Macy
- Maude's Big Move: Part 1 (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Macy
- Phillip's Mature Romance (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Macy
- Mr. Butterfield's Return (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Macy
- "All in the Family"
- Maude (1972) TV episode, Played by Bill Macy
Walter Findlay: [Maude gave in to Walter and decided to drop out of the election she was running in] Come on, Arthur, a little drink to celebrate. I won!
Dr. Arthur Harmon: Won? Won what? Happiness through blackmail? You know, you're like a baby throwing a temper tantrum. Everybody has to give in to Walter Findlay because he's an alcoholic. I don't like you very much right now, Walter.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.