Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Willona Woods (Character)
from "Good Times" (1974)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 24)|
- "Good Times"
- The End of the Rainbow (1979) TV episode, Played by Ja'net DuBois
- A Matter of Mothers (1979) TV episode, Played by Ja'net DuBois
- The Physical (1979) TV episode, Played by Ja'net DuBois
- The Art Contest (1979) TV episode, Played by Ja'net DuBois
- J.J. and T.C. (1979) TV episode, Played by Ja'net DuBois
- TV's Illest Minority Moments Presented by Ego Trip (2004) (TV) Played by Ja'net DuBois
Dr. Blake: [about Penny's arm] Well I'm pretty sure it's not broken, but just to be sure we'll take an x-ray; of course we're going to need a parent's permission.
Willona: Well she only has her mother, and the mother's the one that did this to her.
Dr. Blake: Look, I see children with bruises all day long. They fall off skateboards, swings, monkey bars. You know how it is, falling down is part of growing up.
Willona: Doctor, look, if you don't believe me, take a look at the child's back, look at her arm.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.