Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Zack Addy (Character)
from "Bones" (2005)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 201)|
- The Parts in the Sum of the Whole (2010) TV episode, Played by Eric Millegan (as Zack Addy)
- The End in the Beginning (2009) TV episode, Played by Eric Millegan (as Zack Addy)
- The Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond (2008) TV episode, Played by Eric Millegan
- The Pain in the Heart (2008) TV episode, Played by Eric Millegan
- The Wannabe in the Weeds (2008) TV episode, Played by Eric Millegan
Zack Addy: He killed himself. He punctured his own carotid artery which explains the amount of blood we found in the vat. He used a pen, there's a nick on the inferior angle of the mandible. I don't know why he did it. I don't really do "why" I just do "how."
Dr. Camille Saroyan: He did it to give his brother more air. So his twin would survive. That's why we found them holding each other.
Zack Addy: How does that help?
Dr. Camille Saroyan: When we tell Mr. Kent that one of his sons gave his own life in an effort to save his brother, it'll mean something, Zack.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.