Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Zahir Arif (Character)
from "Oz" (1997)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 58)|
- Exeunt Omnes (2003) TV episode, Played by Granville Adams
- A Day in the Death... (2003) TV episode, Played by Granville Adams
- 4giveness (2003) TV episode, Played by Granville Adams
- A Failure to Communicate (2003) TV episode, Played by Granville Adams
- Sonata da Oz (2003) TV episode, Played by Granville Adams
Simon Adebisi: [grabs Said after learning he's being transferred out of Em City] So, the end is near, huh?
Kareem Said: No! More likely things are gonna go back to the way they were before!
Simon Adebisi: Not for me - for you!
[holds a shank to Said's throat]
Kareem Said: You said you weren't gonna kill me!
Kareem Said: You swore to Allah that you were my brother!
Kareem Said: And I meant that.
Kareem Said: LIAR! I gave you that tape as a final test or your loyalty, your friendship - your love!
[cuts Said on the cheek]
Kareem Said: [screams, starts to struggle with Adebisi. The sounds radiate outside into Em City. All the inmates and COs stare in anticipation. Suddenly, a large blood stain appears on the curtains blocking their view]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.