Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kareem Said (Character)
from "Oz" (1997)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 58)|
- Sonata da Oz (2003) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Smell No Evil (2003) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- Dead Man Talking (2003) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- Impotence (2002) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- Good Intentions (2002) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
Tim McManus: You don't want to participate, that's fine. Just don't get in my way.
Kareem Said: McManus, you want us to be allies but that will never happen. Better for you to transfer me back to Gen Pop and be done with me.
Tim McManus: No. When I was laying in that hospital bed and I was afraid I was gonna die, I started praying. I'm not saying I had any great spiritual awakening, Said, but I did come to realize that my God and yours aren't so different. They both expect the best from us, and for us to find the best in each other.
Kareem Said: I've written another book, McManus. Coming out next month, it's about the riot. And when I was writing I looked for the best in you. Want to know what I found? A confused, frightened little man.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.