Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kareem Said (Character)
from "Oz" (1997)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Sonata da Oz (2003) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Smell No Evil (2003) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- Dead Man Talking (2003) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- Impotence (2002) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- Good Intentions (2002) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
Governor James Devlin: The celebration of Ramadan is at the center of Islamic worship. Therefore, I am pleased, in the grand tradition of this holy time, to bestow clemency on a prisoner. Kareem Said has been an outspoken critic of our administration but, political differences aside...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.