Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kareem Said (Character)
from "Oz" (1997)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Sonata da Oz (2003) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Smell No Evil (2003) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- Dead Man Talking (2003) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- Impotence (2002) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
- Good Intentions (2002) TV episode, Played by Eamonn Walker
[During 1997 prison riot]
Inmates: [chanting] Said! Said! Said!
Kareem Said: [Raises his hand and all inmates stop chanting] Gentlemen.
Warden Glynn: What's this about Said?
Kareem Said: If you have to ask, Glynn, then we got a long day ahead of us.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.