Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Baldwin (Character)
from "The 4400" (2004)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- "The 4400"
- The Great Leap Forward (2007) TV episode, Played by Joel Gretsch
- Tiny Machines (2007) TV episode, Played by Joel Gretsch
- Ghost in the Machine (2007) TV episode, Played by Joel Gretsch
- One of Us (2007) TV episode, Played by Joel Gretsch
- Daddy's Little Girl (2007) TV episode, Played by Joel Gretsch
Tom Baldwin: Jean, tell me where you are, where you're going. We want to help you.
Jean DeLynn Baker: No. I tried that. No one can help me, no one ever could. Why should it be any different now!
Tom Baldwin: I know you don't wanna kill anyone. Listen to me, there's a virus that's going inside you. It's incredibly lethal.
Jean DeLynn Baker: I've always been toxic. I poison every relationship I ever had.
Tom Baldwin: This is different.
Jean DeLynn Baker: Yes! They made it real! My parents always said I was a walking disaster. They never got to see how right they were.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.