Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Richard Dawson (Character)
from Auto Focus (2002)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Big Man on Hippocampus (2010) TV episode, Played by Steve Callaghan
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Ryan Reynolds/Lady Gaga (2009) TV episode, Played by Jason Sudeikis
- Jonny Moseley/Outkast (2002) TV episode, Played by Seth Meyers
- Steve Martin/Randy Newman, Dirt Band (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Murray
- Auto Focus (2002) Played by Michael E. Rodgers
- The Women of SNL (2010) (TV) Played by Bill Murray
- Saturday Night Live: Game Show Parodies (2000) (TV) Played by Bill Murray
Richard Dawson:: Alright, Beldar, let's make some Fast Money! Come on down here!
[Beldar joins Dawson at the center of the Family Feud stage]
Richard Dawson:: Alright, Beldar, I'm gonna ask you five questions at $100 a piece. I want you to tell me the first thing that comes into your head... which will probably be a low-flying plane.
Beldar Conehead: Proceed, human, proceed!
Richard Dawson:: Is that like Go, man, go?
[the countdown clock starts ticking]
Richard Dawson:: Alright, name a famous explorer.
Richard Dawson:: Vypron the Insistent.
[a strike on the board]
Richard Dawson:: The biggest holiday of the year.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.