Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harold Weir (Character)
from "Freaks and Geeks" (1999)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Freaks and Geeks"
- Noshing and Moshing (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe Flaherty
- Dead Dogs and Gym Teachers (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe Flaherty
- Discos and Dragons (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe Flaherty
- Smooching and Mooching (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe Flaherty
- The Little Things (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe Flaherty
Harold Weir: I guess you'd prefer we listened to some of that punk rock I've been reading about. You know those Sex Pistols? They spit on their audience.
Jean Weir: That's terrible.
Harold Weir: Yeah, that's what I want to do, spend my hard earned money to be spit on. Now that's entertainment.
Lindsay Weir: Dad, every generation is scared of the music that comes from the next. I'm sure your parents hated Elvis.
Harold Weir: Elvis didn't expectorate on his fans.
Sam Weir: No, but he died on the toilet.
Harold Weir: Well, that's paradise compared to where those Sex Pistols are gonna end up.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.