Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Gilda (1946)
|Photos (See all 33 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Banda sonora"
- Episode #5.7 (2009) TV episode, Played by Rita Hayworth
- "Cinema 3"
- Episode dated 31 March 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Rita Hayworth (as Gilda Mundson Farrell)
- The 71st Annual Academy Awards (1999) (TV) Played by Rita Hayworth
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994) Played by Rita Hayworth (as Gilda Mundson Farrell)
... aka "The Prisoner" - Philippines (English title) (alternative title)
- Mina Tannenbaum (1994) Played by Rita Hayworth
Gilda: If you're worried about Johnny Farrell, don't be. I hate him!
Ballin Mundson: And he hates you. That's very apparent. But hate can be a very exciting emotion. Very exciting. Haven't you noticed that?
Gilda: You make it s...
Ballin Mundson: There is a heat in it, that one can feel. Didn't you feel it tonight?
Ballin Mundson: I did. It warmed me. Hate is the only thing that has ever warmed me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.