Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Gilda (1946)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Banda sonora"
- Episode #5.7 (2009) TV episode, Played by Rita Hayworth
- "Cinema 3"
- Episode dated 31 March 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Rita Hayworth (as Gilda Mundson Farrell)
- The 71st Annual Academy Awards (1999) (TV) Played by Rita Hayworth
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994) Played by Rita Hayworth (as Gilda Mundson Farrell)
- Mina Tannenbaum (1994) Played by Rita Hayworth
Ballin Mundson: Look your best, my beautiful. This will be the casino's first glimpse of you.
[He kisses her]
Gilda: I'll look my very best, Ballin.
[Looks at Johnny]
Gilda: I want all the hired help to approve of me. Glad to have met you, Mr. Farrell.
Ballin Mundson: His name is Johnny, Gilda.
Gilda: Oh, I'm sorry. Johnny is such a hard name to remember and so easy to forget.
[In a breathy voice]
Gilda: Johnny. There. See you later, Mr. Farrell.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.