Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dan Conner (Character)
from "Roseanne" (1988)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 229)|
- Into That Good Night: Part 2 (1997) TV episode, Played by John Goodman
- Into That Good Night: Part 1 (1997) TV episode, Played by John Goodman
- Arsenic and Old Mom (1997) TV episode, Played by John Goodman
- The Truth Be Told (1997) TV episode, Played by John Goodman
- Roseanne-Feld (1997) TV episode, Played by John Goodman
- Unruly Fan Unruly Star (1996) (TV) Played by John Goodman
- "The Jackie Thomas Show"
- The Joke (1992) TV episode, Played by John Goodman (as Dan Connor)
Roseanne Conner: [stuck sleeping on cots, they talk about the possibility that Roseanne's parents might move to Lanford] Seriously, Dan, what are we going to do?
Dan Conner: Well, I'd say let's sleep on it... but who could sleep! You know, if you knew how to stand up to your parents, we wouldn't be lying here right now.
Roseanne Conner: What is that supposed to mean? And I'm warning you, that fireplace poker's within reach!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.