Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dan Conner (Character)
from "Roseanne" (1988)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 229)|
- Into That Good Night: Part 2 (1997) TV episode, Played by John Goodman
- Into That Good Night: Part 1 (1997) TV episode, Played by John Goodman
- Arsenic and Old Mom (1997) TV episode, Played by John Goodman
- The Truth Be Told (1997) TV episode, Played by John Goodman
- Roseanne-Feld (1997) TV episode, Played by John Goodman
- Unruly Fan Unruly Star (1996) (TV) Played by John Goodman
- "The Jackie Thomas Show"
- The Joke (1992) TV episode, Played by John Goodman (as Dan Connor)
Dan: [after a near miss with a wrecking ball on Dan's jobsite] I'm more embarrassed than anything else. I crawl out of that thing with my pants down around my ankles, I looked up, there's thirty people standing around staring at me.
Arnie Thomas: Man, and it was really an awkward moment. No one knew what to do. Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to start the applause.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.