Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Admiral Al Calavicci (Character)
from "Quantum Leap" (1989)
|Related Videos (see all 45)|
- Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di for (2009) (V) Played by Ed Ernstes
- "Robot Chicken"
- Toy Meets Girl (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Al Calavicci)
- "Quantum Leap"
- Mirror Image - August 8, 1953 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- Memphis Melody - July 3, 1954 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- The Leap Between the States - September 20, 1862 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- The Beast Within - November 6, 1972 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- Goodbye Norma Jean - April 4, 1960 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
Lee Harvey Oswald: I admire the president very much!
Admiral Al Calavicci: You admire him, but you're gonna kill him.
Lee Harvey Oswald: That's what this is about! You're secret service and you're detaining me because you think I'm going to shoot the president.
Admiral Al Calavicci: I KNOW you're going to shoot the president. What I want to know is are you acting alone?
Lee Harvey Oswald: I don't even own a gun!
Admiral Al Calavicci: You own a 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano rifle and an S&W .38 special. The rifle is wrapped in a blanket at Ruth Paine's house and the pistol is at your rooming house at 1026 North Beckley. You ordered both of these guns through the mail under the alias of Alex J. Hidell.
Lee Harvey Oswald: Marina! She told you these lies!
Admiral Al Calavicci: Marina told me nothing. But, when questioned, she'll talk about the shot you took at General Walker. And she'll talk about locking you in the bathroom when Nixon came to Dallas because she was afraid that you were going to try and shoot him too!
Lee Harvey Oswald: I want a lawyer!
Admiral Al Calavicci: There's no lawyer here, there's just you and me and the truth!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.