Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Admiral Al Calavicci (Character)
from "Quantum Leap" (1989)
|Related Videos (see all 44)|
- Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di for (2009) (V) Played by Ed Ernstes
- "Robot Chicken"
- Toy Meets Girl (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Al Calavicci)
- "Quantum Leap"
- Mirror Image - August 8, 1953 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- Memphis Melody - July 3, 1954 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- The Leap Between the States - September 20, 1862 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- The Beast Within - November 6, 1972 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- Goodbye Norma Jean - April 4, 1960 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
Admiral Al Calavicci: I know it hurts, Sam, but you did the right thing.
Sam Beckett: I always do - I always do the right thing Al and where does it get me? I m - Why can I always save strangers, but not the people I love?
Admiral Al Calavicci: I don't know.
Sam Beckett: Well, I'm not gonna do it anymore. I'm not gonna do it.
Sam Beckett: [yelling to the sky] You hear that? Whoever you are, *whatever* you are, I'm not doing it anymore! I *quit*!
Sam Beckett: [to Al] I quit.
[Sam runs away through the cornfield]
Admiral Al Calavicci: Sam!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.