Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Admiral Al Calavicci (Character)
from "Quantum Leap" (1989)
|Related Videos (see all 63)|
- Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di for (2009) (V) Played by Ed Ernstes
- "Robot Chicken"
- Toy Meets Girl (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Al Calavicci)
- "Quantum Leap"
- Mirror Image - August 8, 1953 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- Memphis Melody - July 3, 1954 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- The Leap Between the States - September 20, 1862 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- The Beast Within - November 6, 1972 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
- Goodbye Norma Jean - April 4, 1960 (1993) TV episode, Played by Dean Stockwell
[Oswald has taken over Sam's mind and he is in the book depository with his rifle, waiting for the presidential motorcade]
Al: I've got to reach you, Sam! Sam, what are the four fundamental forces of interactions in quantum physics? Sam, explain the Pauli exclusion principle. Sam, what is supersymmetry and how does it apply - ? This is never gonna work. It's all happening again...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.