Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Sam Beckett (Character)
from "Quantum Leap" (1989)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 31)|
- Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di for (2009) (V) Played by Joshua C. Ramsey
- "Robot Chicken"
- Toy Meets Girl (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Sam Beckett)
- "Quantum Leap"
- Memphis Melody - July 3, 1954 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Leap Between the States - September 20, 1862 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Beast Within - November 6, 1972 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Goodbye Norma Jean - April 4, 1960 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Return of the Evil Leaper - October 8, 1956 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
Dr. Sam Beckett: She called me monkey boy? She did, she called me monkey boy!
Admiral Al Calavicci: Yeah, but that's her job. Hey! You're thirteen, she's your big sister. That's her job.
Dr. Sam Beckett: Thirteen? I'm old enough to be my own father.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.