Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Sam Beckett (Character)
from "Quantum Leap" (1989)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 63)|
- Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di for (2009) (V) Played by Joshua C. Ramsey
- "Robot Chicken"
- Toy Meets Girl (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Sam Beckett)
- "Quantum Leap"
- Mirror Image - August 8, 1953 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Memphis Melody - July 3, 1954 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Leap Between the States - September 20, 1862 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Beast Within - November 6, 1972 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Goodbye Norma Jean - April 4, 1960 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
Sam: [chuckles] Al's uncle?
Al, the Bartender: [smiles] I've always found coincidence amusing.
Sam: And you expect me to buy that I'm leaping me?
Al, the Bartender: Sam, if you became a priest...
Sam: I've been a priest...
Al, the Bartender: So you have. If the priesthood had been your chosen life, even though the Church might sent you from parish to parish, don't you have to accept responsibility for the life you lead?
Sam: Even priests can quit.
Al, the Bartender: That's true. But they can also take sabbaticals, especially before embarking on a difficult new assignment.
Sam: Are you saying the Leaps are going to get tougher?
Al, the Bartender: [putting his hand on Sam's shoulder] Where would you like to go, Sam?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.