Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Sam Beckett (Character)
from "Quantum Leap" (1989)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 63)|
- Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di for (2009) (V) Played by Joshua C. Ramsey
- "Robot Chicken"
- Toy Meets Girl (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Sam Beckett)
- "Quantum Leap"
- Mirror Image - August 8, 1953 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Memphis Melody - July 3, 1954 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Leap Between the States - September 20, 1862 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Beast Within - November 6, 1972 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Goodbye Norma Jean - April 4, 1960 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
Dr. Sam Beckett: [last lines]
Dr. Sam Beckett: [quoting loosely from "Man of La Mancha"] What matter wounds to the body of a knight-errant, for each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked! Al...
Admiral Al Calavicci: Here, your grace.
Dr. Sam Beckett: My armor, my sword!
Admiral Al Calavicci: More misadventures?
Dr. Sam Beckett: Adventures, old friend.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.