Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Sam Beckett (Character)
from "Quantum Leap" (1989)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 63)|
- Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di for (2009) (V) Played by Joshua C. Ramsey
- "Robot Chicken"
- Toy Meets Girl (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Sam Beckett)
- "Quantum Leap"
- Mirror Image - August 8, 1953 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Memphis Melody - July 3, 1954 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Leap Between the States - September 20, 1862 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Beast Within - November 6, 1972 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Goodbye Norma Jean - April 4, 1960 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
Joseph Washakie: Death is a doorway, and we are like the grasshopper. When we die, we shed one skin, and put on another, and leap to a new life on the other side of the door.
Dr. Sam Beckett: What if there's nothing beyond the door?
Joseph Washakie: Then I would fight to hang on to this skin as hard as I could, because it would be all I had. But it's not. All of life is a series of leaps, for us grasshoppers, eh?
Dr. Sam Beckett: I guess you could say so...
Joseph Washakie: Sometimes we see where we are going, sometimes we don't. Have you ever leaped, and not at least survived?
Dr. Sam Beckett: No.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.