Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Sam Beckett (Character)
from "Quantum Leap" (1989)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 115)|
- Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di for (2009) (V) Played by Joshua C. Ramsey
- "Robot Chicken"
- Toy Meets Girl (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Sam Beckett)
- "Quantum Leap"
- Mirror Image - August 8, 1953 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Memphis Melody - July 3, 1954 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Leap Between the States - September 20, 1862 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Beast Within - November 6, 1972 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Goodbye Norma Jean - April 4, 1960 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
Lyle: What do you want me to do, Melvin, arrest Mr. Truesdale for trying to get Hilla an abortion?
Sam: No, I want you to arrest him for murder.
Lyle: I can't do that.
Sam: Why? Because he bought you that badge?
Lyle: Nobody owns me, Melvin. Except maybe my wife.
Sam: Why won't you arrest him?
Lyle: Because, even if what you're saying it true, which I don't believe for a second it is, the D.A. will never prosecute. All you've got is a possible motive. You've got no weapon, not bullet, no witness. Hell, it'll never get past the grand jury. She committed suicide, Melvin. Now, put the poor girl in the ground... before she puts you there, too.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.