Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Sam Beckett (Character)
from "Quantum Leap" (1989)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Quantum Leap: A Leap to Di for (2009) (V) Played by Joshua C. Ramsey
- "Robot Chicken"
- Toy Meets Girl (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Sam Beckett)
- "Quantum Leap"
- Memphis Melody - July 3, 1954 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Leap Between the States - September 20, 1862 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- The Beast Within - November 6, 1972 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Goodbye Norma Jean - April 4, 1960 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Return of the Evil Leaper - October 8, 1956 (1993) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
Dr. Sam Beckett: [as Clyde] I want to talk to you about what happened this morning.
Ada Simpson: Didn't nothin' happen this morning.
Dr. Sam Beckett: Yes, it did. I'm talkin' about what Cody said. I'm sorry about that. It was wrong and...
Ada Simpson: It's not about wrong or right, Mr. Clyde. It's just the way things is.
Dr. Sam Beckett: Well, I don't believe that.
Ada Simpson: I know you don't, Mr. Clyde, you never did. But yours is just one voice speakin' in a hurricane.
Dr. Sam Beckett: Yeah, well... sometimes one voice is all you need.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.