Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alice Hyatt (Character)
from Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (1974)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Th-th-th-that's All Folks (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- Vera's Grounded Gumshoe (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- One on One (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- The Night They Raided Debbie's (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- Alice Doesn't Work Here Anymore: Part 2 (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- Lily for President? (1982) (TV) Played by Linda Lavin
- Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (1974) Played by Ellen Burstyn
Florence Jean 'Flo' Castleberry: When Curly Norris drove me to my trailer this mornin', a terrible thing had happened while I was gone. I couldn't believe it! Curly couldn't believe it either!
Mel Sharples: Your waterbed froze?
Florence Jean 'Flo' Castleberry: No! My trailer was robbed!
Alice Hyatt: What?
Vera Louise Gorman: You're kidding!
Alice Hyatt: Whaddaya mean, robbed?
Florence Jean 'Flo' Castleberry: Robbed!
Mel Sharples: What'd they take?
Florence Jean 'Flo' Castleberry: My whole house! Some turkey towed away my trailer!
Vera Louise Gorman: Are you sure it's missing?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.