Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alice Hyatt (Character)
from Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (1974)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Th-th-th-that's All Folks (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- Vera's Grounded Gumshoe (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- One on One (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- The Night They Raided Debbie's (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- Alice Doesn't Work Here Anymore: Part 2 (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- Lily for President? (1982) (TV) Played by Linda Lavin
- Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (1974) Played by Ellen Burstyn
Alice: [after Tommy, was being a smart aleck] If you open your mouth, once more, I swear to God, I'm gonna nail it shut.
Tommy: [Opens his mouth]
Alice: I'm warning you, Tommy. I'm gonna throw you out, and you're gonna walk the last mile home.
[Tommy makes, faces at his mother]
Alice: Get out!
[Kicks Tommy, out of the car, and Alice drives away]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.