Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alice Hyatt (Character)
from Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (1974)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Th-th-th-that's All Folks (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- Vera's Grounded Gumshoe (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- One on One (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- The Night They Raided Debbie's (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- Alice Doesn't Work Here Anymore: Part 2 (1985) TV episode, Played by Linda Lavin
- Lily for President? (1982) (TV) Played by Linda Lavin
- Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (1974) Played by Ellen Burstyn
Mel Sharples: How many trailers have mirrored ceilings?
Florence Jean 'Flo' Castleberry: Mel, kiss my grits! I told the sheriff I'd offer a real special reward for whoever found it.
Alice Hyatt: Yeah? I'll bet three squad cars smashed into each other trying to be the first outta the station!
Vera Louise Gorman: Well, whatever the reward was I'll double it.
Mel Sharples: That'll call off the search.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.