Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) Played by James Spader
... aka "Marvel Avengers: Age of Ultron" - USA (complete title)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How the Avengers: Age of Ultron Teaser Should Have Ended (2014) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes"
- Ultron Unlimited (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Kane
- Behold... The Vision (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Kane
- The Ultron Imperative (2011) TV episode, Played by Tom Kane
- Ultron-5 (2011) TV episode, Played by Tom Kane
- The Kang Dynasty (2011) TV episode, Played by Tom Kane
- Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow (2008) (V) Played by Tom Kane
- "Avengers: United They Stand"
... aka "Avengers" - France (original title)
- What a Vision Has to Do (2000) TV episode, Played by John Stocker
- To Rule Atlantis (2000) TV episode, Played by John Stocker
- Command Decision (1999) TV episode, Played by John Stocker
- Remnants (1999) TV episode, Played by John Stocker
- Avengers Assemble Part-Two (1999) TV episode, Played by John Stocker
[from preview footage]
[None of the Avengers can lift Mjolnir]
Tony Stark: It's biometrics, right? Like a security code? "Whoever is carrying Thor's fingerprints" is, I think, the literal translation.
Thor: Yes, well that's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one: You are not worthy.
[an attack occurs]
Ultron: [enters] Worthy? How could you be worthy? You're all killers. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. There's only one path to peace... your extinction.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.