Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Amy MacDougall (Character)
from "Everybody Loves Raymond" (1996)
- "Everybody Loves Raymond"
... aka "Raymond" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- The Finale (2005) TV episode, Played by Monica Horan (as Amy Barone)
- Pat's Secret (2005) TV episode, Played by Monica Horan (as Amy Barone)
- The Power of No (2005) TV episode, Played by Monica Horan (as Amy Barone)
- Sister-In-Law (2005) TV episode, Played by Monica Horan (as Amy Barone)
- Tasteless Frank (2005) TV episode, Played by Monica Horan (as Amy Barone)
Debra Barone: All you care is about is "What should I get for my mom?", "You think my mom will like this?", "Why don't we ask my mom?" Mom, mom, mom, mom, ma.
Robert Barone: How do we get out of here?
Ray Barone: Come on, Debra! You got your book. I gave it to you. You should be happy. Isn't it the thought that counts?
Debra Barone: Yeah but it wasn't *your* thought. It was his!
Amy MacDougall: [pokes Robert in the stomach] Yeah! And why do you care so much about her gift?
Robert Barone: I don't care about her gift. I was just trying to make him look bad.
Robert Barone: Sorry, man.
Ray Barone: It's okay. I understand.
Debra Barone: You know, Ray? I don't want you to ever get me another gift again because every time you do it just makes me realize how little you care.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.