Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marie Barone (Character)
from "Everybody Loves Raymond" (1996)
|Photos (See all 49 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Adventures of Tauntaun/Everybody Loves Rayman (2012) TV episode, Played by Deborah Marlowe
- "Everybody Loves Raymond"
... aka "Raymond" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- The Finale (2005) TV episode, Played by Doris Roberts
- Pat's Secret (2005) TV episode, Played by Doris Roberts
- The Power of No (2005) TV episode, Played by Doris Roberts
- Sister-In-Law (2005) TV episode, Played by Doris Roberts
- Tasteless Frank (2005) TV episode, Played by Doris Roberts
- "The King of Queens"
- Rayny Day (1999) TV episode, Played by Doris Roberts
Adam: Do any of you feel that the "anger" gets out of control?
Ray Barone: No.
Debra Barone: No, I really don't.
Frank Barone: No, no way.
Marie Barone: Yes.
Debra Barone: What?
Marie Barone: Yes, I do feel that the anger sometimes gets out of control. I feel it whenever I come into the house.
Ray Barone: There is a solution.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.