Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Frank Barone (Character)
from "Everybody Loves Raymond" (1996)
|Photos (See all 55 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Adventures of Tauntaun/Everybody Loves Rayman (2012) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson
- "Everybody Loves Raymond"
... aka "Raymond" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- The Finale (2005) TV episode, Played by Peter Boyle
- Pat's Secret (2005) TV episode, Played by Peter Boyle
- The Power of No (2005) TV episode, Played by Peter Boyle
- Sister-In-Law (2005) TV episode, Played by Peter Boyle
- Tasteless Frank (2005) TV episode, Played by Peter Boyle
- "The King of Queens"
- Road Rayge (1998) TV episode, Played by Peter Boyle
- Lucas Raymondicus (1997) TV episode, Played by Peter Boyle
Ray Barone: All those sports books I read and all the sports I watched on TV, that's how I got to be where I'm at.
Marie Barone: [long pause] "That's how I got to be where I'm at"?
Ray Barone: Yeah, that's right.
Marie Barone: You're a writer, and that's how you use the English language?
Ray Barone: What? What are you talkin' about?
Marie Barone: You do not end a sentence with "at."
Ray Barone: Big deal, so I ended it with a proposition.
Marie Barone: Preposition, it's a prep- Oh my God!
Ray Barone: What? What are you getting so upset about?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.