Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Robert Barone (Character)
from "Everybody Loves Raymond" (1996)
- "Everybody Loves Raymond"
... aka "Raymond" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- The Finale (2005) TV episode, Played by Brad Garrett
- Pat's Secret (2005) TV episode, Played by Brad Garrett
- The Power of No (2005) TV episode, Played by Brad Garrett
- Sister-In-Law (2005) TV episode, Played by Brad Garrett
- Tasteless Frank (2005) TV episode, Played by Brad Garrett
- "The King of Queens"
- Road Rayge (1998) TV episode, Played by Brad Garrett
Frank Barone: I don't know why you're letting her waste her time with this crap.
Ray Barone: No, Debra's right. She said it's important for parents to get involved in their kids' education. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Frank Barone: We never got involved with your education.
Robert Barone: That's right. Pa didn't go in for all that fancy book-larnin'.
Frank Barone: What? What did I pay taxes for? You think I had time to tell you what two plus two is?
Robert Barone: Well, maybe if you took more interest, who knows how far I could have gone?
Frank Barone: Four! Two plus two is four! Go get 'em, tiger!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.