Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Debra Barone (Character)
from "Everybody Loves Raymond" (1996)
- "Everybody Loves Raymond"
... aka "Raymond" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- The Finale (2005) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
- Pat's Secret (2005) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
- The Power of No (2005) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
- Sister-In-Law (2005) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
- Tasteless Frank (2005) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
- "The King of Queens"
- Dire Strayts (1999) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
Robert Barone: Deb, Deb, Deb, Deb. Deb.
Debra Barone: What?
Robert Barone: Don't pretend with me. I only know too well the pain of being number two.
Debra Barone: What did Ray tell you?
Robert Barone: About you and your sister? He doesn't have to tell me. I've seen that face before... in the mirror.
Debra Barone: No, my sister and I don't have that kind of relationship.
Robert Barone: Oh, no? Starts the first day they bring the new one home. There you are, innocently playing with your bongo monkey, all the relatives just oohing and aahing over the new little blessing, so cute, so - so precious. Then Mama's darling begins to cry. Someone comes up with the bright idea of giving him your bongo. That'll calm him down. And from that day forward, say goodbye to your monkey and assume the position. You are now number two.
Debra Barone: I'm the younger one, Robert.
Robert Barone: What's that?
Debra Barone: I'm the youngest. They would be giving me the bongo monkey.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.