Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Debra Barone (Character)
from "Everybody Loves Raymond" (1996)
- "Everybody Loves Raymond"
... aka "Raymond" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- The Finale (2005) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
- Pat's Secret (2005) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
- The Power of No (2005) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
- Sister-In-Law (2005) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
- Tasteless Frank (2005) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
- "The King of Queens"
- Dire Strayts (1999) TV episode, Played by Patricia Heaton
Marie Barone: The kids didn't break the VCR. But why would you lie about it being broken?
Robert Barone: This is great. I'm usually behind one-way glass during this part.
Marie Barone: Because there *was* no tape for Frank to watch. Which means you *did* watch the football the night before. Because you *didn't* have a headache! You lied to me. You both did.
Debra Barone: Oh, Marie. How can you think that? You are *way* off. Right, Ray?
Ray Barone: [flabbergasted] How did you do that?
Marie Barone: I can put things together. You think I was born yesterday?
Frank Barone: Anyone?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.