Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Actors Listed Twice in Premiere's 100 Greatest Performances
- 25 (overused) Job Cinematic Trends ...
- Funny Jokes Told In Movies
- To be Frank, my favorite cinematic character is ...
- Paul Newman & The Academy
- Oscar-nominated Rivalries
- Paul Newman Tribute - Favorite Movie Character
Frank Galvin (Character)
from The Verdict (1982)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Strictly Courtroom (2008) (TV) Played by Paul Newman
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Paul Newman
[Frank is giving his summation to the jury]
Frank Galvin: You know, so much of the time we're just lost. We say, "Please, God, tell us what is right; tell us what is true." And there is no justice: the rich win, the poor are powerless. We become tired of hearing people lie. And after a time, we become dead...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.