Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jerry Baskin (Character)
from Down and Out in Beverly Hills (1986)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Boudu (2005) Played by Gérard Depardieu (as Boudu)
- "Down and Out in Beverly Hills"
- You Ought to Be in Pictures (1987) TV episode, Played by Tim Thomerson
- Dancing in the Dark (1987) TV episode, Played by Tim Thomerson
- Shapiro's Carmen (1987) TV episode, Played by Tim Thomerson
- Altared States (1987) TV episode, Played by Tim Thomerson
- Max Bedroom (1987) TV episode, Played by Tim Thomerson
- Down and Out in Beverly Hills (1986) Played by Nick Nolte
- "Au théâtre ce soir"
- Boudu sauvé des eaux (1978) TV episode, Played by Henri Tisot (as Boudu)
- Boudu Saved from Drowning (1932) Played by Michel Simon (as Priape Boudu)
... aka "Boudu sauvé des eaux" - France (original title)
Dave Whiteman: Got a license?
Jerry Baskin: Yeah.
Dave Whiteman: [hands him the keys] You drive.
Jerry Baskin: Okay. Where to?
Dave Whiteman: I don't know. Some days you just want to go, you know?
Jerry Baskin: Okay. Let's hit the beach. I got some friends down there.
Dave Whiteman: The beach?
Dave Whiteman: Who's going to run my business? Who's going to pay my bills? Who's...
Jerry Baskin: [interrupting] You got enough money to last *ten* lifetimes!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.