Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Jeremy Stone (Character)
from The Andromeda Strain (1971)
- "The Andromeda Strain"
- Episode #1.2 (2008) TV episode, Played by Benjamin Bratt
- Episode #1.1 (2008) TV episode, Played by Benjamin Bratt
- Episode #1.4 (2008) TV episode, Played by Benjamin Bratt
- Episode #1.3 (2008) TV episode, Played by Benjamin Bratt
- The Andromeda Strain (1971) Played by Arthur Hill
Dr. Mark Hall: [Removing the pants of a dead doctor] Have a look at his buttocks.
Dr. Jeremy Stone: That's not funny.
Dr. Mark Hall: Not meant to be. Normally, blood in a dead person goes to the lowest points. There should be marks of lividity, right? Do you see any purplish marks on his butt?
Dr. Jeremy Stone: No.
[Dr. Hall takes a scalpel]
Dr. Jeremy Stone: Careful you don't puncture your suit.
[Dr. Hall cuts the wrist of the corpse; red "sand" pours out]
Dr. Mark Hall: Clotted blood! Powdered!
Dr. Jeremy Stone: I'll be... damned.
Dr. Mark Hall: No wonder they didn't bleed. It's clotted throughout the entire system - five quarts of blood turned to powder!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.