Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jake Jagielski (Character)
from "One Tree Hill" (2003)
- "One Tree Hill"
- Over the Hills and Far Away (2006) TV episode, Played by Bryan Greenberg
- Everyday Is a Sunday Evening (2006) TV episode, Played by Bryan Greenberg
- I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me (2006) TV episode, Played by Bryan Greenberg
- The Tide That Left and Never Came Back (2005) TV episode, Played by Bryan Greenberg
- What Could Have Been (2005) TV episode, Played by Bryan Greenberg
Nicki: I got the cutest little stuffed animal.
Jake Jaglieski: She has a purple monkey that she can't sleep without. Anything else, she ignores... Got the wrong formula. She needs a special kind because she wasn't breastfed. The alcohol in these wipes are bad for her skin. I buy her a special vitamin because she was a little underweight at her six-month checkup. She doesn't read. She sure as hell doesn't smoke. Oh, well look, at least you got the most expensive kind of ice cream.
Nicki: I got that for you. 'Cause on our third date you said all that you needed for life to be good was a pint of this ice cream. I want your life to be good, Jake. I want to be with that boy that told me those things. Where did he go?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.