Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rachel Gattina (Character)
from "One Tree Hill" (2003)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "One Tree Hill"
- Some Roads Lead Nowhere (2009) TV episode, Played by Danneel Ackles (as Rachel Scott)
- You Know I Love You, Don't You (2009) TV episode, Played by Danneel Ackles (as Rachel Scott)
- You Are a Runner, and I Am My Father's Son (2009) TV episode, Played by Danneel Ackles (as Rachel Scott)
- Now You Lift Your Eyes to the Sun (2009) TV episode, Played by Danneel Ackles (as Rachel Scott)
- I Just Died in Your Arms Tonight (2009) TV episode, Played by Danneel Ackles (as Rachel Scott)
- "One Tree Hill"
- Quiet Little Voices (2011) TV episode, Played by Danneel Ackles (as Rachel Gatina)
Brooke: I can't believe Whitey wouldn't let us ride the bus and thanks to Haley, we're gonna miss the game because you had to stop and pee every other mile. This sucks.
Haley James: Brooke, I'm pregnant and I'm not feeling very well.
Brooke: I don't mean it sucks because we're gonna be late, honey. I mean it sucks because Peyton's here.
Rachel Gatina: You guys seriously need to work things out. I mean when I was in fat girl therapy... maybe role play. When everyone speaks as someone else, it might help - or it could just make things really horrible - that could be fun too.
Haley James: Okay, I'll go first.
[mimicking Rachel's voice]
Haley James: My name's Rachel, and I'm a dumb ass who's failing Calculus and I really like to hit on married guys.
Rachel Gatina: See, fun. Kind of like when I slept with Nathan... damn that was good.
Brooke: Okay, Peyton here... I like to steal boys, but I'm afraid to tell them how I feel.
Peyton: Speaking of stealing... Hiii! I'm Brooke and I stole my friend Peyton's artwork so I could put it on my clothing line and I never even said 'thank you.'
See more »