Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Giulietta Guicciardi (Character)
from Immortal Beloved (1994)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Rebel (2005) TV episode, Played by Alice Eve (as Countess Giulietta Guicciardi)
- Bridgetower (2001) Played by Heather Rome (as Guilietta Guicciardi)
- Immortal Beloved (1994) Played by Valeria Golino
- Eroica (1949) Played by Judith Holzmeister
- The Life and Loves of Beethoven (1936) Played by Jany Holt / Yolande Laffon (as La coumtesse Guicciardi)
... aka "Un grand amour de Beethoven" - France (original title)
... aka "Beethoven's Great Love" - International (English title)
- Der Märtyrer seines Herzens (1918) Played by Nelly Hochwald (as Giulietta Giuccardi)
Ludwig van Beethoven: [sitting secluded in a darkened corner, Miss Guicciardi does not notice him at first] Hello.
Giulietta Guicciardi: [startled, she doesn't realize who she is speaking to] Oh... I didn't see you. I have to go back.
[she turns to leave]
Ludwig van Beethoven: [he gets up] Oh... you are leaving me to go back to that ass who plays like a kitchen maid, all clipped and staccato.
Giulietta Guicciardi: This music is beautiful.
Ludwig van Beethoven: You must be Giulia Guicciardi. I hear there's quite a contest for your charms.
Giulietta Guicciardi: Sir you're rude and offensive. I'm leaving.
[she begins to walk away]
Ludwig van Beethoven: [calling after her] Do you play the piano?
Giulietta Guicciardi: [she stops] What?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.