Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Will & Grace" (1998)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Will & Grace"
- The Mourning Son (2006) TV episode, Played by Tom Gallop
- Cop to It (2006) TV episode, Played by Tom Gallop
- Homojo (2003) TV episode, Played by Tom Gallop
- Marry Me a Little More (2002) TV episode, Played by Tom Gallop
- Marry Me a Little (2002) TV episode, Played by Tom Gallop
Rob: [Playing $25,000 Pyramid] Go!
Will Truman: Ok, ok. Uh...
[Reading the Card]
Will Truman: Oh, driftwood. Uh... John Wayne. Your parents' marriage.
Grace Adler: Things that are dead.
Will Truman: Yes. Uh... my one night stand on Fire Island.
Grace Adler: Latin things!
Will Truman: Good. Uh... The postcard I sent you from Italy. Uh, "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M
Grace Adler: Oh! Things that make you cry!
Will Truman: Yes. Um... Professor Gopnick's teeth...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.