Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bobbi Adler (Character)
from "Will & Grace" (1998)
- "Will & Grace"
- The Definition of Marriage (2006) TV episode, Played by Debbie Reynolds
- Swish Out of Water (2005) TV episode, Played by Debbie Reynolds
- It's a Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad World (2005) TV episode, Played by Debbie Reynolds
- Fanilow (2003) TV episode, Played by Debbie Reynolds
- Marry Me a Little More (2002) TV episode, Played by Debbie Reynolds
Bobbi Adler: We think you should marry Will.
Grace Adler: Yeah, this would be us three months in. Hi honey, how was your day?
Will Truman: Fine.
Grace Adler: I'm having an affair.
Will Truman: Me too.
Grace Adler: His name is Donald.
Will Truman: Me too!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.